Over the next month FishSpy are running a ‘best footage’ competition – with a new TF Gear Airflow bivvy worth up to £329.99 as the prize!
The latest Carp fishing Bivvy from TF Gear – the newly released Airflow Bivvy. Using quick inflate ‘air poles’ in place of conventional metal poles, the Airflow bivvy allows you to set up as rapidly as possible. Combine with small pack size and reduced weight for easy transportation and stowage, this bivvy is set to revolutionise carp fishing shelters. The winner can choose a one or two man model worth up to £329.99 rrp. Sizes and full specification can be found here.
How to enter:
To enter, simply send us your best FishSpy footage by WeTransfer or upload your footage direct to your own YouTube channel and then email us the link to your video. A full guide on how to do this, and how to get the videos off your FishSpy camera can be found further down this page.
There is no need for you to edit down your clip to the interesting part – we can do that for you!
How to win:
Successful entries will be uploaded onto the FishSpy Facebook page and FishSpy YouTube Channel. From there we will look at the combined YouTube views, YouTube likes and Facebook shares and likes on 21st February 2017. The one with the most wins a TF Gear Airflow bivvy of their choice.
Example of FishSpy footage – send us your best!!
Sending us the footage
Click here. Choose WeTransfer free and agree to the Terms. Drag your FishSpy footage onto WeTransfer and enter ”email to” as email@example.com Then enter your own email address and a message stating where in the clip we need to look , with something about the footage. Hit transfer! If successful your entry will then be uploaded onto FishSpy’s Facebook and YouTube.
Upload your footage to your own YouTube channel. Then email the YouTube video link with a message to firstname.lastname@example.org we can then extract the video and upload it onto our own social media channels so voting can begin.
How to get FishSpy video footage from the camera?
Plug your FishSpy into your PC, computer or laptop with the USB cable supplied. It will show up in your file explorer, where you can navigate to the FishSpy video files. The footage can then be dragged, dropped and saved to your machine.
It is also possible to download FishSpy footage direct to your Android mobile phone or tablet. From there, you can upload to YouTube easily. You can find a full guide on how to do this here.
Terms and conditions:
By entering into this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these Terms and Conditions and the competition information, FishSpy shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant.
To enter this competition you must be a UK or EU country resident.
This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. You may submit as many entries as you wish.
FishSpy reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest or the terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on blog.fishspy.com
1. By entering this competition you agree that any footage you submit may be used by FishSpy for purposes related to the ”best footage” competition or other promotion.
2. You hereby grant FishSpy a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence for your entry to be shared and uploaded by ourselves on FishSpy online media channels.
Judging & Voting
3. Our panel of judges will ultimately assess all entries and then select a winner based on Social media engagement by the date 20/02/2017 – namely a combined total of Facebook likes, Facebook shares, and YouTube video views and likes.
4. Once the competition has closed at 4.00 pm on 20/02/2017 the winner will be notified within 7 days.
5. The judges decision is final.
6. FishSpy reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that foul play has occurred. Encouragement of friends, family etc. to like and share entries on social media is perfectly acceptable and encouraged as a way to increase your chances of winning.
7. FishSpy has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
8. FishSpy reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this event at any time.
9. FishSpy does accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any on-line system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any social media interaction being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
10. After the competition, the winner will be able to choose a TF Gear Airflow bivvy in either a one or two man configuration depending on which model they prefer.
11. No alternative products, credit or cash equivalents will be offered.
12. Prize details will be sent to the winner via email within 7 days of the winner being announced.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions please contact: email@example.com